Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Benefits Attorney
Dan Davis Law is dedicated to getting veterans and their loved ones the benefits that they deserve. We understand what goes into the process of pursuing benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), as well as how to file claims and appeals in Oklahoma. We are committed veterans attorneys who are available to help you get through the process of applying for medical or disability benefits as someone who has served our country. Please our Oklahoma City veterans affairs lawyers today for a free case evaluation.
Why Choose An Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Lawyer From Dan Davis Law?
- We have spent over 25 years providing legal representation to veterans and are driven by a deep interest in helping others.
- Our law firm is local to Oklahoma City. We are a family-owned and family-run firm located in the heart of Deep Deuce.
- Our Oklahoma City personal injury lawyers have successfully obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for past clients.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we only charge a fee for our services if we secure financial compensation on the client’s behalf.
When Should You Contact a VA Benefits Attorney?
Although the federal laws surrounding veterans’ benefits are written with veterans’ best interests in mind, the VA does not always interpret them this way. As a veteran applying for benefits, you may encounter issues trying to achieve the medical or disability benefits that you are entitled to by law. Hiring an attorney to represent you can make a big difference to the outcome of your claim. If you simply wish to avoid the stress and headache that can come with applying for VA benefits in Oklahoma, an attorney can help you by taking over this process, as well.
How Our Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Lawyers Can Help?
Oklahoma City attorney Roger B. Hale of Dan Davis Law has years of experience trying cases before the Veterans Administration. He is currently the Chairman of the Disability Section for the Oklahoma Bar Association and is licensed to practice before the VA and the Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims. He is also a member of the National Organization of Veteran Advocates (NOVA). Roger and other staff at Dan Davis Law can help you with many VA benefits processes, including:
- Filing for benefits: We can take care of the paperwork and steps required to file for VA benefits for a disability or health care in Oklahoma. With our attorneys handling these legal processes for you, you can rest assured that it is completed the correct way the very first time.
- Negotiating a claim: If the VA office accepts your request for disability benefits, we can help you negotiate for fair and full financial compensation. This can be critical to your financial future and ability to pay for the medical services that you need as a veteran.
- Filing an appeal: If your application for veterans benefits has been denied, our attorneys can file an appeal. A denial does not necessarily mean the end of a case. Appealing a denial with assistance from an experienced attorney could lead to a different outcome.
Dealing with a veteran’s benefits claim can be overwhelming and frustrating – especially if the VA’s office is attempting to take advantage of you. You don’t have to handle this process alone. The highly experienced and dedicated attorneys at Dan Davis Law are here to help.
How Much Does An Oklahoma Veterans Affairs Attorney Cost?
Many veterans worry that they cannot afford to hire a highly qualified veterans benefits lawyer – especially if they are struggling to get the financial benefits that they deserve from the VA. Dan Davis Law solves this problem by offering services on a contingency fee basis. This means that you won’t owe us a dime for our legal services unless we secure financial compensation for you. If we don’t win your case, you won’t pay – guaranteed. If we do win your case, we will charge our fees as a portion of the benefits we obtain on your behalf, so you never have to afford a lawyer out of pocket.
Contact An Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Lawyer From Dan Davis Law Today
Dan Davis Law is committed to helping our veterans get the financial benefits that they need to pay for permanent disabilities and health care. We believe that the very least veterans deserve is high-quality legal representation at affordable rates to help them obtain fair VA benefits. Allow us to make the claims process easier for you and your family using personalized legal services. Please contact us or call (405) 930-4210 to request your free consultation in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Your claim is important to us.